At Hemisphere Educational Travel, the safety and security of your students are our top priority. When you travel with Hemisphere, you can travel with confidence. Our company takes pride in meeting and exceeding the latest safety standards, laws, regulations and licensing requirements—and we expect the same of our suppliers. We understand that parents, teachers, administrators and others will have many questions in regards to how our company specifically addresses these concerns.
Hemisphere implements the following safety and security procedures with every tour:
- A structured, chaperoned and supervised tour.
- 24-hour emergency contact phone numbers, emergency contact cards and lanyards for each participant.
- Use of hotel properties that have interior corridors.
- Private, professional security guards to monitor the hotel hallways for overnight tours (optional).
- Comprehensive accident and illness coverage for each tour participant for the duration of the tour with medical, accident and dental coverage.
- Professional Tour Operator's Insurance and General Liability Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Our Consumer Protection Plan (protecting the group's deposits), through our membership requirements of the Student & Youth Travel Association, provides you with the assurance of Hemisphere's financial integrity.
- Memberships in the leading tour and travel associations such as ABA (American Bus Association), SYTA (Student & Youth Travel Association of North America), NTA (National Tour Association), IATAN (International Association of Travel Agents Network) and CLIA (Cruise Line International Association).