Hemisphere takes the trouble out of traveling:As a group leader, you will be presernted with many questions from your students' parents in regards to safety and security about yur tour company. At Hemisphere, our tours address the issues of group safety and coordination.
At Hemisphere Educational Travel, the safety and security of your students are a top priority. Below you will find links that will provide you with current information and travel updates.
Please click on the following links for more information:
- What is the current NTAS level?
- Current travel warnings
- Passport requirements for Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, Caribbean and Bermuda
- International Travel Information for Students
- How to obtain a passport
- Traveling by Airplane and TSA Information
For groups travelling internationally:
- Passports are required and must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the completion date of travel. A copy of your passport must be submitted to Hemisphere 60 days prior to tour departure.
- Each traveler assumes full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination or other entry requirements of your destination(s.
- Travelling with children as a guardian: If you are traveling as the guardian/chaperone of a child/children, we strongly suggest that you carry a letter from both parents of the child authorizing emergency treatment in the event of an accident or illness.
- Citizens of other countries: If you are a citizen of another country, you must check with the consulate or embassy of the countries you are visiting on this tour to determine the entry and exit requirements.
- Hemisphere Travel Inc. is not responsible for the costs of disruption of travel caused by refusal of entry and/or improper documentation for any participant, including children traveling without both parents. Please consult www.travel.state.gov for further questions or information.