Hemisphere implements the following safety and security procedures with every tour:As a group leader, you will be presented with many questions from your students' parents in regards to safety and security about our tour company. At Hemisphere, our tours address the issues of group safety and coordination by providing;
- A structured, chaperoned & supervised tour.
- 24 Hour emergency contact phone numbers, emergency contact cards & lanyards for each participant.
- Use of hotel properties that have interior corridors.
- Private, professional security guards to monitor the hotel hallways for overnight tours (optional).
- Comprehensive accident and illness coverage for each tour participant for the duration of the tour with medical, accident, and dental coverage.
- Professional Tour Operator's Insurance and General Liability Insurance for the duration of the tour.
- Our Consumer Protection Plan (protecting the group's deposits), through our membership requirements of SYTA, provides you with the assurance of Hemisphere's financial integrity.
- Memberships in the leading tour and travel associations such as SYTA (Student & Youth Travel Association of North America), NTA (National Tour Association), IATAN (International Association of Travel Agents Network) and CLIA (Cruise Line International Association).
At Hemisphere Educational Travel, the safety and security of your students are a top priority.