WHO... uses Educational Travel?We all become students when the world is our classroom. Everyone can benefit from lessons learned through national and international travel. Our team has experience planning trips for:
- Student Groups
- Middle Schools
- High Schools
- Upward Bound Programs
- GEAR UP
- Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts
What We Do For You
Hemisphere Educational Travel does all the work, leaving you and your students to experience all the excitement and fun that your destination has to offer. Simply tell us where you want to go, and we'll work out every detail
Our company has a tremendous amount of experience in working with large student groups and organizing trips to destinations throughout the world. Our volume and experience over the years allows Hemisphere to create numerous partnerships with suppliers and vendors, in order to operate a high quality tour that becomes an unforgettable, educational experience for your students.
- Hemisphere has given thousands of students the opportunity to travel across the world with their classmates. We will provide a quality, fun-filled, educational tour that your students will never forget.
- We pride ourselves on customer service and personal attention, in addition to providing an unforgettable tour. We are proud to have a high percentage of repeat business and will be happy to provide referrals.
- Safety and security are top priorities.
- Every tour is customized to fit your needs.
- We are members of the Student and Youth Travel Association (SYTA) and the National Tour Association (NTA). These memberships require a standard code of ethics, along with industry standards on consumer protection (protecting consumer deposits) and insurance coverage.
- TEACHER AND CHAPERONES TRAVEL FREE (ask for details)
We Take Care of Everything
Hemisphere's tours may include:*
- Transportation (motor coach or airplane)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Hotel Accomodations at nationally recognized brands
- Licensed, professional local tour guides
- A Hemisphere Tour Director
- Private nighttime security guards for your hotel, in addition to existing hotel security
- All event admission fees, tips and taxes
- No registration fees or sign up costs
- Create-A-Video memory keepsake
- Comprehensive accident and illness insurance
- Cancel for any reason travel protection insurance
**Since Hemisphere customizes every tour, we will discuss all of these options, and their budgetary implications with you during your consultation.
Hemisphere will prepare you and your participants for your upcoming tour by providing the following tools:
- Complete tour planning services including custom itineraries
- Online access for group leader, including tour management tools
- Online access for participants, including registration and payments
- Promotional posters
- Tour paperwork for each participant, including registration and medical forms
- Baggage tags, lanyards and emergency contact cards
- 24-hour emergency assistance
Hemisphere can accomodate the following special requests:
- Ethnic, Religious or other focus tours
- Handicapped participants
- Meals for participants with special dietary needs
- Bi-Lingual Guides for foreign groups