Hemisphere Educational Travel provides the following non-refundable, Optional Travel Protection Plans through Travel Insured International, Inc. If you have any questions in regards to your policy or need to file a claim, please contact Travel Insured at 1-844-440-8113. You will need your group number that is provided on Page 2 of your Group Tour Participation Agreement.
Hemisphere strongly recommends this product with Cancel For Any Reason coverage (where available) as we are not responsible for the following scenarios resulting in tour cancellation or additional costs (hotel, meals or other expenses) beyond the cost of what is included in your tour package:
- Flu pandemics, illnesses or medical conditions. FAQs about coverage due to COVID https://www.cfins.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/COVID19-FAQ-Consumers-020221.pdf
- Weather delays
- Flight cancellations or delays
- Participant qualifies for extracurricular activities (athletic competitions, state tournaments, band, scholastic events, etc.)
- Family reunions or vacations
- School-related scenarios (suspensions, bad grades, etc.)
- Any scenario beyond the control of Hemisphere Educational Travel
Click on the link below to view the benefit descriptions. If you are unsure which policy applies to your group, please call Hemisphere Educational Travel at 800-323-6439.
The protection plans may provide the following benefits based on the state that you live in (pending claim approval from Travel Insured):
- Cancel for Any Reason Benefit (Not available to New York Residents)
- Cancel for Medical Reasons
- Trip Cancellation
- Trip Interruption
- Travel Delays
- Missed Flight Connections
- Loss of Baggage and Personal Effects
- Overnight Expenses as a Result of a Travel Delay
- And more...
Please review the Description of Benefits for coverage eligibility and amounts.