Since 1970, our company has customized tours for hundreds of thousands of students, organizing trips to the top destinations and hidden gems throughout the world. As we’ve built our company we’ve made lots of friends and established partnerships with suppliers and vendors along the way. Now, you benefit from those relationships that serve to add increased quality and access for your student trip.
What You Can Expect
- Exceptional customer service and personal attention, in addition to an unforgettable tour. We are proud to boast a high percentage of repeat business and are happy to provide references.
- Safety and security will be our top priority.
- Every tour will be customized to fit your needs.
- Professionalism. We are members of the Student and Youth Travel Association (SYTA), American Bus Association (ABA) and the National Tour Association (NTA). These memberships require an adherence to a standard code of ethics, along with industry standards on consumer protection (protecting consumer deposits) and insurance coverage.
- Teachers and chaperones travel FREE (1:6, 1:10 or 1:15 adult to student ratio). Ask your Account Executive for details.
We Know What's Important
Our team works directly with a variety of educators, allowing us the unique perspective that we use to design experiences for your students; combining education with entertainment for an unforgettable trip.
We Take Care of Everything
From planning your itinerary and making travel arrangements to purchasing tickets for shows and organizing meals for the entire group, you can rest assured that Hemisphere Educational Travel has all the services you need. Our tour programs will not disappoint. They are created for education and enjoyment, and tempered with responsibility and professionalism.